The Missaroo

The Missaroo
Ready to Take on the World

Monday, March 5, 2012

Special Invitation

I promised a happier blog post in the coming days and well, the wait is over! The Spokane Humane Society has asked the Missaroo to be a guest blogger on their Gizmo blog! How exciting is that!?! We are so stoked and honored. There is one slight problem. I have never actually blogged as the Missaroo before. I've tried to capture her voice a few times on her Facebook page, but only in one or two sentences. Never in a full fledged blog. But I am up for the challenge. I can tell you one thing, it's been really fun trying to think of what to write about. At first I wanted her to tell her adoption story but apparently a cat already beat us to it. So it was back to the drawing board. Thanks to Grams I've come up with two other topics. I've sent one to the humane society to see what they think. Of course, we will keep you updated right here on our blog, plus we'll give you the link when it becomes available. Thanks everyone for your continued support in helping the Missaroo become a star! Loves.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats! I'm sure it will turn out great. Sometimes its hard to think of something on the spot. But I'm sure once u start writing Missaroo's words will fly onto the page :).
    I look forward to reading it!

    ReplyDelete