The Missaroo

The Missaroo
Ready to Take on the World

Saturday, March 3, 2012

On Another Personal Note

Wow! I logged onto the dog blog this morning and checked out the stats like I do pretty regularly. Normally the top post has maybe four page views. Nothing to write home about, but I'm always happy to see someone is reading it. Today, however, the top post had 19 page views! 19! I think that's pretty close to the all time dog blog record and in record time no doubt. I'm not really sure what to think about all the attention, especially because I cried as I typed it. Doggie-sized Divorce was not easy to write the first time. It was a whole lot harder to proof read. But there you have it. 19 posts. And all by March 2nd to boot. The second of each month has significant meaning for me personally in regards to all of this.

I want to thank you all for reading and apologize for the less up-beat posts. I'll try to catch the dogs doing something hilarious soon. Loves and hugs. 

No comments:

Post a Comment