The Missaroo

The Missaroo
Ready to Take on the World

Sunday, March 4, 2012

One More Sad One

So it looks like the dogs didn't get to say goodbye after all. Their dad is probably half way across the country by now. On Saturday morning we got up early, walked early, and waited. I had hoped he'd make contact saying he wanted to see them. I was all ready to take off and leave the extra key under the mat. But my phone never went off and no cars pulled up in my driveway. It looks like he's gone for good. Done with our crap. And I'm too hurt to even function. I get up to walk the dogs, feed the dogs, blog about the dogs, and pee. I spent the rest of the day on the couch. I'm thinking about 14-18 hours. It's hard to keep track after a while. All I know for sure is I'm headed back to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment