The Missaroo

The Missaroo
Ready to Take on the World

Friday, January 31, 2014

I Don't Know How to Feed a Cat


I've never really claimed to be the world’s best dogmom, and I certainly don’t know everything there is to know about pets, but I thought I could feed a cat. I thought, but I was wrong. Beckham has been patiently awaiting his forever home for eight months now and in that time I’m guessing he’s gained about five pounds. He was only seven pounds when I brought him home from the vet. So what happened? Honestly, I have no idea.

I read the instructions on the bag of cat food. I fed him according to his weight. His bowl is empty almost all of the time. One problem is he tries to eat everything! He sneaks dog food, people food, and he’s chewed every cord in the apartment. He’s even tried to eat me! I mean he’s bite me several times. The other problem is I have no idea how to properly exercise a cat. I throw toys with the dogs and they chase, OK Mister chases. I play rope with the dogs. We walk all the time, weather permitting. So what do you do with a cat? Beckham is already on a diet food. So, really I’m asking. Any cat experts out there who read our blog? I’d love to hear how you exercise your cats. We really need to help get Beckham adopted and I think he’d have a better chance if he returned to a more slimmed down version of himself.



No comments:

Post a Comment