The Missaroo

The Missaroo
Ready to Take on the World

Sunday, April 1, 2012

Uncomfortable

Missy has been uncomfortable lately and I have no idea why. She just lays next to me at night at wines. She's up every couple of hours ((so am I)) and I can never figure out what is wrong. I try taking her out to go to the bathroom but half the time she won't even walk on the grass because it is too wet outside, let alone actually do her business. ((it's April 1st and it's snowing)) I think part of her problem has been the terrible weather we have been having lately. It's been raining since Thursday, today snow. Tomorrow the same. It's wet, wet, wet outside and there is nothing Missy dislikes more than rain, puddles, and mud.

Of course, I always look too far into her problems and try to relate them with my own life or what's happening around me. We've been reading a lot about how restless Bill has been lately. The only word I can think of to describe it is uncomfortable. He's been batting at the nurses when they wipe around his mouth. He's tried pulling his tubes out. He flinches when they change the bandages around his eyes. I know Bill, and I know he is uncomfortable. He hates what's going on, but the good news is he seems to be aware of what's going on. I hope that he wakes up any day now. And once he is awake, I'm hoping he'll be out of the ICU soon, and once he leaves the ICU they will allow him to have flowers and visitors. And well I want to be one of the flower bearing visitors. Although Missy is probably uncomfortable because of an overall lack of exercise, I like to think, again, she feels Bill all the way from Dayton and she won't be happy until he is better. Well Missaroo, that makes two of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment