The Missaroo

The Missaroo
Ready to Take on the World

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Oh Yeah, You Two are Dogs

Now that it's back to being just the three of us ((Sinatra was adopted, see post below)) I thought I'd share a true Miss-Adventure. Recently, on one of our walks the grossest thing in the history of all of our walks happened. Somehow, someway Missy managed to pee on Mister. Now, I'm not surprised one of them peed on the other, but I was 100% certain when that went down, it would have gone down the other way. I can't tell you how many times Missy narrowly missed getting Mister all over her. Mister is a true boy who will just pull up and lift without any regard for where he is or what he's near. Missy isn't much better, except for one huge difference: she's a girl dog! She doesn't lift to pee!

So how exactly did this happen? Missy does not know she is a girl dog. She insists she can do anything her brother can do. Often times she climbs up on bushes and mounds to pee, and everyone once in a while even lifts one of her legs very awkwardly off to the side. And one time Mister's curiosity got him into a BIG mess. He just always has to sniff her biz, and one time that biz got right on top of his head. I tried to clean him off with an empty plastic baggy I had handy until I could wash his head when we got home. The whole thing didn't even seem to faze either one of them. In case there was any doubt before, yeah they are a couple of dogs after all.

A special shout out to anyone who made it to the end of this post. I don't think I've written the word PEE that many times before. So, thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment