The Missaroo

The Missaroo
Ready to Take on the World

Monday, November 26, 2012

Getting Stronger Everyday

It's been a while since I've updated and asked for prayers for Bill. It's not for lack of updates, but instead a protection of privacy. But I do want to take the time to reassure everyone that Bill is getting stronger everyday. We continue to send him cards twice a month and I'm determined to call him more. The last time I spoke to him was two weeks ago today. He smiled a lot but still can't talk, only listen. The dogs and I also sent him our hilarious Halloween pictures. I'm hoping to call today to see if he enjoyed them as much as we did. I'm also on the hunt for a December card to send him before we search for a Christmas card. I'm still not sure if the dogs and I will have personal ones made, or even if we're going to send any at all. Cards and postage in bulk is expensive! I'm still waiting for the day when I can actually fly to North Carolina to see him. Wouldn't that be a dream come true! No, really I've been wanting to do that for more than a year now. In the meantime, I just keep educating and advocating for the No Kill movement and proudly tell Bill about it when I can. Please keep praying for our William to return to us! And enjoy my favorite "Bill" song: Fire and Rain by James Taylor




No comments:

Post a Comment