The Missaroo

The Missaroo
Ready to Take on the World

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Saving Brave

A few weeks ago, I blogged about my bonding experience with one of the dogs at Found Chicago. Brave was a hot mess when we last visited her on this blog. She had just been spayed and still needed to be potty trained. She's been through a lot of living in just a year and a half, but now I'm happy to report things are really starting to look up for my beautiful Brave. She has gone from homeless stray to top dog at Found! She has recently been promoted to "office dog" after our last one was adopted over the weekend. So I decided to turn Brave into an internet star! I'll be blogging as her on the Found Chicago dog blog page! I am so excited about the opportunity to write AND help give her the most exposure possible. So go check out the best dog blog you aren't reading, yet ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment