The Missaroo

The Missaroo
Ready to Take on the World

Thursday, August 16, 2012

Shaggy Shack

The dogs are looking mighty shaggy lately. Ever since their adoption, they have never gone more than 9 weeks without a bath and trim. Now they are both heading into week 16. Yikes! Long nails, bad breathe, and overall smelly dogs is not something any of the three of us signed up for. Unfortunately, my lack of income has everything to do with it. BUT I just can't take it anymore, which means neither will they. They are both at the groomers for a major overhaul. SO major it's actually going to cost me more than it ever has before. Oops! Oh well, what's a dog mom to do. I feel so bad every time I look at them and their shaggy messes. We can't all be hot messes all of the time. I'll be picking them up in a few hours and I'll be sure to post pics of my new clean babies. Look for updates soon! And don't forget to follow us on Twitter too. @bdollymargaret and @themissaroo.

UPDATE:

No comments:

Post a Comment